When you schedule an appointment with one of our therapists, we set aside that time exclusively for you. We require a minimum 24-hour advance notice if you must cancel or reschedule any appointment. It is our policy to charge a fee of $100 for any missed appointments, or one that is cancelled with less than 24-hours' notice.
Each provider at Healing Tides accepts different insurance. Please make sure to see which insurance carriers they accept.
OHP - in process
Out of Network Services
If we are not currently in-network with your insurance plan, we can supply you with a detailed invoice or "superbill" for you to send to your insurance provider to receive reimbursement.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider prior to your first session, to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What are my out-of-network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible that applies to mental health services? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for mental health services to be covered?
- Would my plan reimburse for sessions performed by an intern?
- Does my plan cover telehealth?"
"No Suprises" Law Disclosure
When you are treated by an out-of-network provider, you are protected from surprise billing or balance billing. We, as a practice, are required by law to provide you with a quote before you pay for services, and you will receive specifics on all fees in writing through our consent form.